Blazor: An unopinionated library for toast notifications
I've created Toast Notifications UI library that fills some gap in the open source Blazor space.
I've previously used Blazored.Toasts, but it was missing a some key features, the development wasn't very active recently and I had some reservations to it's API design.
Live demo can be found here:
What vNext.BlazorComponents.Toasts offers?
- Minimalistic API, but open for extensibility
- Customizable templates
- Everything is customizable per toast or using default values for all toasts
- Programatic access to existing toasts: Closed/Clicked callbacks, api for Closing, updating toast, etc.
- Updating toasts on the fly - e.g Toast indicating progress can change from Info to Warning or Success depending on the result.
- It is and always be Open Source under MIT license.